We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our international team as Project Administrative Assistant within the European Return and Reintegration Network (ERRIN).
ERRIN is a joint initiative of migration authorities from 15 European countries, the European Border and Coast Guard Agency (EBCGA / FRONTEX) and the European Commission. ERRIN aims to implement activities that support, facilitate and improve national return practices.
The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), as ERRIN implementing partner, is inviting all interested candidates to apply.
- Deadline for applications: 17 October 2019
- Duty station: Brussels, Belgium
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (with possibility of extension)
- Type of post: Local
- Compensation: Grade S1 (annual net-base salary starting at EUR 25.824)
- Experience required: Minimum 2 years in project administration / implementation in an international context
- Providing horizontal support for the planning and implementation of activities of the ERRIN Programme Management Unit (PMU).
- Supporting project development and implementation and providing administrative support to project management processes.
- Organising project events and meetings, including logistical arrangements and follow-up.
- Compiling and preparing input for meetings, project reports, presentations and communication materials.
- Processing activities in support of recruitment and procurement actions and managing contracts with suppliers.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in project administration and implementation of projects in an international organisation context.
- Experience in organisation of events and meetings.
- Knowledge of ERP systems – knowledge of SAP in an asset.
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in managing conflicting priorities and working with tight deadlines.
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills and adaptability and flexibility.
- Excellent command of standard MS-office software.
- Proficiency in (verbal/written) English and French, proficiency in an additional major EU language is an asset.
- Bachelor´s degree.
The Project Administrative Assistant works under the overall supervision of the Senior Programme Manager and direct supervision of the Project Officer ensuring a smooth and timely delivery of project activities under the work plan and working collaboratively with all members of the PMU.
Returning migrants with irregular status to their countries of origin in a dignified and humane manner is an important part of EU efforts to manage migration. ERRIN seeks to contribute to a common European approach on return and reintegration of migrants, to lead to more effective and efficient programmes, and ultimately, ensure better future perspectives for returnees.
Please visit the ICMPD vacancies website to read the full announcement and further information about the tasks, qualifications required, and how to apply.
Only applications submitted in English through the ICMPD online recruitment system will be considered.