We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our international team as Project Administrative Assistant within the European Return and Reintegration Network (ERRIN).
ERRIN is a joint initiative of migration authorities from 15 European countries, the European Border and Coast Guard Agency (EBCGA / FRONTEX) and the European Commission.
The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD), as ERRIN implementing partner, is inviting all interested candidates to apply.
- Deadline for applications: 19 July 2019
- Duty station: Brussels, Belgium
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Type of post: Local
- Compensation: Grade S1
- Experience required: Minimum 2 years in project administration / implementation in an international context
- Providing horizontal support for the planning and implementation of activities of the ERRIN Programme Management Unit (PMU) and to project management processes.
- Organising project events and meetings.
- Compiling and preparing input for meetings, project reports, presentations and communication materials.
- Providing support for recruitment and procurement actions and managing contracts with suppliers.
- Providing support and input to the formulation of project activities and documents and carrying out background research for project activities.
The Project Administrative Assistant works under the overall supervision of the Senior Programme Manager and direct supervision of the Project Officer ensuring a smooth and timely delivery of project activities under the work plan and working collaboratively with all members of the PMU.
Returning migrants with irregular status to their countries of origin in a dignified and humane manner is an important part of EU efforts to manage migration. ERRIN seeks to contribute to a common European approach on return and reintegration of migrants, to lead to more effective and efficient programmes, and ultimately, ensure better future perspectives for returnees.
Please visit the ICMPD vacancies website to read the full announcement and further information about the tasks, qualifications required, and how to apply.
Only applications submitted in English through the ICMPD online recruitment system will be considered.